Forums » News and Announcements

I cannot seem to fight with the maplestory2 Boss

• January 22, 2019 9:35 PM EST

In order to keep it spoiler free, I'll consult with the boss as"boss".My question is this: I cannot seem to fight the Boss. This is not the regular one Cheap Maplestory2 Mesos, although the level 190 one. Either I die run out of time? Any maplestory2 tips? My character is level 176, and class bishop.Keep moving and try using abilities that you may use quickly, not necessarily the ones that hit hardest.

You can use the portals on the most effective platforms, do not try using the portals that are , you will just waste time. If the lasers are currently turning clockwise, you'll use the portal . You utilize the portal on the right if they're turning . Don't try jumping on the core, you will not make it and will end up slamming in the route of the capsules.

While in the second stage, attempt to maintain behind Lotus to prevent his wire jab. So don't worry about them that far the large inks will take you upward. Every time a blue ball of energy appears over his head, he is recovery, attack him repeatedly and the heal will fail, but make him be and he will cure a lot.

Runaway manner is like the second phase on steroids; you'll follow the same principles but the soccer ball will probably be red, not blue. When he starts using teleport, jag-jump or suction away from him, or he will hit on you using a wire jab. Sometimes he'll lay down a giant green apparatus, which will prevent you from jumping especially if he turns the screen dark.

If Lotus hasn't diminished with this point, he'll dash off display and the point will go dark. During this time, panic a lot and get ready to move; he'll fire balls of electricity at the screen that deal damage, but they do give you a very brief time. Attempt not to backtrack or you'll walk into one. Be ready to heal here since potions have a cooldown.

If you hit Runaway mode and die/run out of time MS2 Mesos, you'll get the chance to weaken Lotus (4 beams>3 beams, much poorer attacks, no dim screen on runaway, less debris, even less wellbeing ) by messing with all the electrical wires. Use that, it'll help, if you are really stuck.