Forums » Suggestions

the team announced Tuesday

• June 28, 2018 2:16 AM EDT

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Nick Markakis Jersey . - First-timer Chris Harris Jr. is among the Denver Broncos league-leading nine Pro Bowlers, including Peyton Manning, whose 14th selection is tied for the most ever among NFL players.Oh man, thats what happens when you win games, Harris said. And were able to win a lot of games and have a lot of impactful players. I mean, its just awesome. Its just a great honour to be in that nine.Harris, who recently signed a five-year, $42.5 million contract extension, is the sixth undrafted cornerback to make a Pro Bowl with his original team and the first since Dallas Everson Walls in 1981.Its been a remarkable rise for Harris, a third-year player out of Kansas who originally signed a $2,000 bonus in Denver and bounced back from a torn ACL in last years playoffs.This year has been a phenomenal year, I had my daughter, making the Pro Bowl and signing my contract, Harris said. The Super Bowl is the only thing Im missing. Thats the only thing Im worried about, the only goal and thats the only thing Im chasing right now.Harris, who didnt even finish in the top-10 cornerbacks in fan balloting, ranks second in the NFL with a 47.3 passer rating against him, according to Pro Football Focus.Its definitely a special feeling getting into the Pro Bowl. I put in so much work this off-season, Harris said. Im just glad Im getting the fruits of my labour.Manning extended his QB record with his 14th selection, tying centre Bruce Matthews and tight end Tony Gonzalez for the most in NFL history. The five-time NFL MVP has thrown for 4,454 yards with 39 touchdowns and 15 interceptions.Other Denver defenders honoured Tuesday are: linebacker Von Miller, cornerback Aqib Talib, safety T.J. Ward and defensive end DeMarcus Ware.Talib, Ward and Ware were free agent additions in the off-season. Like Harris, Miller returned from a torn ACL that sidelined him for the Super Bowl.Manning was joined by left tackle Ryan Clady, receiver Demaryius Thomas and tight end Julius Thomas. Clady missed most of last season with a foot injury.The nine selections tie for the second-most in franchise history behind the 10 selected in 1998. Seven of the nine were either signed or drafted by GM John Elway.Receiver Emmanuel Sanders was selected a second alternate after posting career highs with 95 receptions for 1,331 yards and nine TDs with one game remaining. The last time a receiver with those kinds of stats failed to make the Pro Bowl was in 1995 when Robert Brooks, Isaac Bruce and Brett Perriman all were snubbed.Running back C.J. Anderson, who emerged as Denvers primary ball carrier at midseason, was a sixth alternate.Harris said he couldnt believe nose tackle Terrance Knighton wasnt named to the Pro Bowl. Hes the leader of a defence that ranks second in the league against the run.T-Knight definitely got snubbed, Harris said. Hes a Pro Bowl player in my eyes.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL  href="http://www.bravesapparelsshop.com/danny-santana-jersey-c-41/" target="_blank">Danny Santana Jersey . -- Keith Aulie has joined the Tampa Bay Lightning. Bob Uecker Braves Jersey . LaQuinton Ross scored 17 of his 20 points in the first half, hitting his first four 3-pointers, to send No.ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- The Detroit Lions hired Joe Lombardi as offensive co-ordinator, the team announced Tuesday. Lombardi, grandson of Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant for New Orleans since 2007. He was hired as quarterbacks coach in 2009, the season the Saints won their only Super Bowl over the Indianapolis Colts, who were then coached by current Lions coach Jim Calddwell. Brandon McCarthy Jersey. Saints quarterback Drew Brees has passed for more than 5,000 yards in a season three times with Lombardi as his position coach. Lombardis first NFL job was with the Atlanta Falcons as a defensive assistant in 2007. He also coached in the XFL for the New York-New Jersey Hitmen. Lombardi also worked at Dayton, Virginia Military Institute, Bucknell and Mercyhurst. Disocunt Football JerseysWholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '