Forums » Support

letter We drivers are not here to

• November 5, 2018 2:32 AM EST

Atlanta, GA (SportsNetwork. Adam Humphries Jersey .com) - Steve Vasturia scored five of his 11 points in the final 4 1/2 minutes to help 12th-ranked Notre Dame survive another challenge from Georgia Tech with a 62-59 win. Just 11 days after the Fighting Irish outlasted the Yellow Jackets in a double-overtime thriller in South Bend, Notre Dame (16-2, 3-1 ACC) overcame a 38-30 halftime deficit and the absence of second-leading scorer Zach Auguste due to a reported academic issue behind a stifling defensive effort in the second half. Georgia Tech (9-7, 0-4) was held without a field goal for over eight minutes after Corey Heywards 3-pointer with 8:14 remaining, and the Yellow Jackets went just 6-of-23 from the field after intermission. Final Score: (13) Wichita State 67, Southern Illinois 55 Wichita, KS (SportsNetwork.com) - Darius Carter scored a career-high 25 points to help 13th-ranked Wichita State beat Southern Illinois 67-55 on Wednesday night. Ron Baker had 11 points and Tekele Cotton added 10 in the Shockers wire-to-wire victory. Both also registered five assists. Wichita State (15-2, 5-0 MVC) set a school record with its 26th straight home win and extended its Missouri Valley Conference regular-season win streak to 23 games, the longest all-time by any current league member. Deion Lavender scored 15 points and Bola Olaniyan had 12 with 10 rebounds for the Salukis (7-11, 0-5), who have dropped seven in a row. Final Score: (14) Maryland 73, Rutgers 65 College Park, MD (SportsNetwork.com) - Dez Wells totaled 17 points and eight rebounds, as No. 14 Maryland shook off a challenge from Rutgers and posted a 73-65 victory on Wednesday. Jake Layman picked up 12 points and 13 rebounds for the Terrapins (16-2, 4-1 Big Ten), who have won two in a row since losing at Illinois. Jared Nickens added 12 points as well, while Melo Trimble finished with 11 points, five rebounds and four assists. Myles Mack poured in a game-high 19 points for the Scarlet Knights (10-8, 2-3), who have dropped three of their last five. Bishop Daniels and Mike Williams each had 12 points in a losing cause. Final Score: (15) North Carolina 81, NC State 79 Raleigh, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Marcus Paige scored 23 points and No. 15 North Carolina escaped Dukes fate by beating North Carolina State 81-79 on Wednesday night. Paige made all five of his 3-pointers, the last one giving the Tar Heels a 71-60 lead with 4 1/2 minutes left, but they had to hang on down the stretch. The Wolfpack trimmed the deficit to one point and nearly tied the score at the buzzer after Abdul-Malik Abu missed a foul shot high off the rim on purpose, but Cody Martins tip-in attempt didnt fall. Kennedy Meeks added 15 points and 10 rebounds and Isaiah Hicks scored 12 for the Tar Heels (13-4, 3-1 ACC), who played their third consecutive close game. Carlton Davis Jersey .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston. William Gholston Jersey .Connor Graham, Alex Lintuniemi and Sam Studnicka also scored for Ottawa (11-8-2). Liam Herbst made 21 saves for the win.Brendan Lemieux had both of Barries (10-10-2) goals.Sebastian Vettel says F1s cannot be proud of continuing with its elimination qualifying format - a decision Lewis Hamilton has branded strange. The revised knockout format introduced at the Australian GP will remain in Bahrain despite being heavily criticised by drivers, pundits and fans.Ahead of the race in the desert, Vettel used a bizarre metaphor of an ice-cream shop only selling a flavour no one wanted to underline his point. If you sell ice-cream and you sell vanilla ice-cream, but everybody that comes to your shop is asking for chocolate ice-cream and the next day you open and you expect to sell chocolate ice-cream, but instead you sell vanilla ice-cream again, the German said.So usually you do what your clients like you to do, but you are not really doing the job I guess by doing the exact opposite. It is something we cant be proud of. Sky Sports F1s pundits debate whether to scrap the new qualifying format ahead of the Bahrain Grand Prix. World championship rival Lewis Hamilton admitted it was strange that the little-loved system remained in place for Bahrain.Although team bosses agreed to drop the new format a day after the debacle in Melbourne, the proposal to revert to the 2015 rules was never put to a vote of the F1 Commission. A plan to keep the 90-second eliminations for just Q1 and Q2 was instead put forward, something McLaren and Red Bull voted against.  Bahrain GP on Sky Sports TV times and full schedule for this weekends race I heard that all the teams had to agree and some of the teams didnt, which seems a bit weird because, ultimately, its not what the teams feel its what the fans feel and you do whatever is right for the fans, Hamilton told Sky Sports News HQ.Formula 1 wouldnt be anything without the fans, so it is very strange. My engineers say its going to be exactly the same, so we shall see. Sometimes you have to try something twice before you realise its the wrong thing, so I guess thats what were going to do. Why Lewis Hamilton has urged motorsports governing body to listen to the fans Haass Romain Grosjean agreed that the Saturday spectacle was unlikely to be any more exciting in Bahrain, saying:: I do not like this format. Justin Watson Jersey. . I think none of the drivers do, none of the fans do, none of the media do, but it has been decided to give it another go here. I dont see why it will be massively different, but we have to deal with it.Meanwhile, Vettel was one of the signatories on a letter which criticised how F1s decisions were taken, but he emphasised the letter was not aimed at one individual.Some ideas are not as good as certain others and we had a lot of ideas that were bad and they didnt happen, we had other ideas that were good and they did happen, he said. Marc Priestley is in the hot-seat this week as he and his two guests discuss the matters of the moment in F1 heading into the Bahrain GP I think that is normal when you try to progress. But I think if everybody is against something and you still decide for it, qualifying now is just one example, then something is not right.I dont think you can pinpoint one person in particular, but I think it is clear for all the drivers what we think is wrong and we are happy to help with the future.Our intention was that we really question our current situation, current decision making and hopefully improve that in the future.However, Vettel believes while drivers should have a say in the rule-making process, they shouldnt be responsible for their creation. The F1 drivers react to questions over the release of their GPDA letter We drivers are not here to make the rules. In no sport do the sportsmen make the rules and we dont want to be the ones who decide where the sport is going, he said.We are not asking to be in charge of the rules, there are people in charge and if there are currently regulations in place that stop people doing their job then we should rethink those and change the system.For certain decisions I think it would be beneficial to listen to the drivers as we are the ones driving the car. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Drivers want to be involved Why qualifying hasnt changed Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '